School Swimming Programs
Andrew Baildon’s SUPERFISH Swim Schools run highly regarded swimming programs for many Primary Schools in South East Queensland, at our two centres located at Pacific Pines, Gold Coast and Sunnybank, Brisbane.
SUPERFISH Swim School School Swimming Programs can provide your school, the best service with very competitive prices. We can design any program that suits the needs of your school. At present, we are taking bookings for all Terms in 2012. Kindergarten Programs & Child Care School Holiday Programs also available. Please contact Head Office on 07 5571 7445 or EMAIL US.
Our Schools' Program focuses on:
- quality 'learn-to-swim' instruction
- stroke correction
- fitness training
We offer better staff to student ratios. With smaller classes, students learn to their full potential. All levels and abilities are catered for within the program with each student treated as an individual. Every student is nurtured and encouraged to achieve their best in every class. This professional, quality program is tailored for each school and we pride ourselves on offering a better overall experience and great service.
- Our centres are indoors and pool water is heated to a consistent 30˚-31˚ all year.
- We can comfortably accommodate up to 50-60 primary students at the one time-slot.
- Our School Swimming Instructors are all fully qualified and are especially trained in conducting School Swimming Programs.
- The pool is available at your disposal five days a week for all four terms of the school year, dependent on availability with other School’s bookings.
- We provide your families with our detailed ‘Parents Information Letter’ prior to the commencement of the swim program.
- We provide your school teachers with our detailed ‘Teacher Information Sheet’ prior to the commencement of the swim program.
- Each student receives a Colour Certificate, outlining student’s swimming levels and discount vouchers for further lessons at the completion of every program.
- We offer bus transportation for the swimming program.
- All children will be assessed on the 1st lesson day and then graded into groups according to their ability and swimming skills.
- Our staff make every effort to ensure that every child, regardless of if they swim at other swim centres, feels welcome and comfortable in our facility.
- Our schools program offers your students a range of programs all designed to cater to your busy school schedule.
- Programs include assistance with class rostering & organization, to make this program ‘hassle free’ for your school.
We provide these OPTIONAL services:
- A 7 level ‘Swim and Survive Program’ run by The Royal Life Saving Society of Australia with Royal Life Saving Australia certificates.
- Swimming Caps for Students.
- A ‘fun’ swimming day on the final day of the program, with water games & activities.
- Carnivals on the final day of each program.
- Swimming Time Trials for each Student at the completion of the program.